Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Windows Wide Open

I reluctantly passed on a dinner invitation tonight, and on the monthly Civic Association meeting. It was an evening for mundane domestic tasks -- laundry, dishes, vacuuming, straightening, & organizing -- jobs neglected all week in order to take advantage of the warm weather so I could work outside.

In fact, today was another gorgeous day with temperatures near 70. Right now I'm sitting at my computer with all of the windows open. Even so, it's warm inside. Dare I confess?? I was tempted to turn on the A/C earlier today.

This afternoon Amy & Lachlan joined me for a walk on the beach. I thought about jumping in the water for a dip (though I'm sure the water is rather cool!). At any rate, the numerous dolphin just beyond the breakers seemed to be enjoying the day as well. "How long can this last?" is on everyone's mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment