Thursday, May 08, 2008

A Quick Thank You

Philip and I have been very busy today with projects we just can't put off any longer. I'm sure you all have some of those too. They're the kind that , when finally done, make you feel so darn good. We'd like to thank those who take the time to comment on our blog. We don't always have time to answer but we do read them. As far as the election results, we respect everyone's opinion and therefore will express none of our own. As far as ANY of the candidates
being Ocracoke kind of people? Not so much. Storm comin', gotta run.

Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter is an account of the 2008 Portsmouth Island Homecoming. You can read it here.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Haha! I was thinking the same thing... Definitely not Ocracoke kinda people... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Really!! How horrible would it be with Obama a part of Ocracoke?? Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Well, I am back from my long awaited annual Ocracoke trip. It was great while I was there, but now it is back to reality. I'm still looking for a house there; a shack would do! I am now waiting and counting the days until I am there again in the fall. I think the PRO fishermen caught all the fish. So I am thankful for the 2 sand sharks and skate that was caught. I will to catch them again in the fall. My heart is still in the OBX but my body is doing the clean up afterwardsat home. Hmmm :( I meet the owners of the Community Store. Oh they are some great people. I do wish them well. If they will keep a good head on their shoulder about the store; they will do wonderful. Terrie @ Walkertown NC

    ReplyDelete